Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Happy

So I'm going car shopping this weekend.

Yes, I have been doing nothing but complaining about my stupid car (trust me, if you've ridden in it in the past nine months, you'd understand) and quite frankly, I am sick of hearing my whining little voice. So, no more. I need to buck up and start thinking happy thoughts again. To help me revive my damaged happy-mojo, I will now list things that make me smile/things that make me giggle. Enjoy:

> Of course my family and friends. Sweet, huh?

> The way my cat looks when he's eating his treats- he looks like a vampire. It makes me giggle.

> Hedgehogs. Greg is really warming me up to hedghogs. Have you seen them? They're effing adorable! They make me giggle.

> Working on my art projects- I'm really happy with the one I'm working on right now. This one is making me smile and laugh.

> Persian cucumbers make me happy.

> Riding my bike makes me happy.

>Greg's kisses make me happy.

>Watching midgets run make me giggle. Go ahead and judge, I'm still gonna laugh.

> When Greg wears random hats- that makes me smile. Today it was a giant top hat and a sombrero.

> Dancing like I've got poopy pants with my friend, Gina.

> Dancing like I've got poopy pants, period.

> Drinking tea.

> Three-legged dogs.

> Singing in the car- although I'm so shy about it, I stop singing if someone is next to me at a red light. Still, it makes me happy.

> Taking pictures makes me happy.

> Crab makes me happy. Eating it, not being infested by it.

> Kayaking makes me happy. I didn't realize how much I'd love kayaking.

> British and Irish accents make me happy.

There are a lot more, but I'm satisfied with this list. I'm feeling better already.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Best wishes~ have fun! I LOVE car shopping hehe... test driving is the best. What are you thinking about getting?

Rock on!