Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Anxious

We leave for Mexico in three days!!! I'm so excited, but I feel totally unprepared for this trip. I always feel like I'm forgetting something when I go on vacation. Still, I hate how anxious and nervous I get- it puts me in a foul mood, and I'm sure I'm not much of a peach to hang out with.

I just have to breathe.....

For those who don't know the details:

Greg and I are flying to Cancun on Thursday night (hell yeah!). We'll meet up with Brian (my brother) and my mom, and take a guided tour of Chichen Itza. From Cancun, we fly to Mexico City so we can see Teotihuacan. Then we rent a car and drive to Guadalajara to spend the rest of our trip with family. Good times!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

YYYYYYAAAAYYY!!! have a freakin' blast.



Travel safely, my friends...


::high five::

_virg

Kelli Martinelli said...

SWEET! Chicken pizza is super fun. Watch out the stairs are scary steep. Eeeeeee......

Frisbie's said...

HOW WAS IT? I didn't even know you guys were going.. but it's not like you have to check in with me or anything :0)