Saturday, December 6, 2008

...and so it begins...

Greg and I made an appointment for this Wednesday with a housing lender. I'm very excited to get the ball rolling on this whole house buying process. The steps towards buying a house are so foreign to me that I have no idea what to expect in this meeting. Who knows? We may find out that we're not ready to buy a house, but at least by knowing that, we'll know what steps need to be taken to become ready.

It really means a lot to me that Greg took this first step to contact a housing lender. I've been in a pretty big funk lately- what with my dad, my work stressing me out, and just a few other forces in the universe challenging me lately. I got to talk with Greg, and express how important it is for me to take this next step in life and try to own some property, and he really listened, understood and responded. I love it. I love him so much. He really knows what it takes to make me happy now. When I cry about my dad, he shows me videos of animals wearing hats, or helps me learn how to say "I am a pineapple" in four more languages (I'm up to eight, it's really going to get me somewhere in life). So simple, but he knows exactly what it takes to put a smile on my face. I only hope I am always returning the favor for him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Krisha..congratulations i hope all goes very well with the house thing!
Stay focused and remember it's the big things that matter.

Love you and my family Jessica, Nevada, Olive and Pokie say..chill!