Thursday, August 7, 2008

Hello

So....



I've officially joined the bandwagon of bloggers. I've been wanting to do this for a while, but procrastination and self-consciousness were getting the better of me. I have fought through the procrastination, but to fight the self-consciousness, I think stepping into the wonderful world of blog will be part of my plan of attack.



I'm not sure if anything I have to write about is remotely interesting (damn you self-doubt! you're already popping up!), but I'm gonna do it anyway. There really aren't very many people that truly know me, and even though I'm probably not going to divulge every dirty little secret, this open forum will let a lot of people in my life perhaps see a side of me that they never knew about. Maybe not. I'll just start writing and we'll see what happens from there.



Hmmm....I don't really know how to end these.

3 comments:

Alethea said...

Welcome to the dark side.

Kelli Martinelli said...

I'll add you to my bright spots. My blog is kinda lame, but I felt left out too and made myself an itty bitty space in the blogosphere. Hello bandwagon.

Unknown said...

::high five and butt bump::

WELCOME!