Thursday, August 21, 2008

Come Back Soon!


Exploring Ape Caves



A Skylight


CAVE PEOPLE!


We were being attacked by bugs


Riding a bike with tiny wheels at the Tour de Fat Festival


Last weekend my sister visited me. This is a momentous occasion because she finally had an opportunity to go on a trip without her kids. Now don't get me wrong, I love my neice and nephews to death, but it was nice to finally have some long overdue "grown-up" time with Erica. Not that we act like grown-ups, but you understand what I'm saying.





It was a perfect weekend, filled with lots of Portland and Pacific Northwest activities. We hiked a trail near Mt. Hood, attended a fun bike festival, went out clubbing and even explored some lava tubes. All in all it was a memorable weekend, made even more special because I got to share it all with my sister.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaawwwww..... I feel loved. Thanx again Sis.

Unknown said...

You are sooooo lucky! I am glad you had fun. :)

If I spent a weekend with my sister we would end up arguing and going our separate ways for another 4 years. Not a close relationship with us. Nope.

Hooray for "grown-up" time!