Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Photo Project: Night Shots

Well, here are my night shots. I think I'll call it, "Night Blooms"
Most of the shots are from the Waterfront, when the cherry blossoms were in full bloom. It was gorgeous, and I have lots and lots of cherry blossom shots, but I figure I'd change it up.


I took several shots of the paddle boat. I'm not too crazy about this shot, but it was the best one I had. I still need to practice a bit with my camera. I'm a work in progress :o)


One of the many cherry blossom shots. The amber lighting created such a beautiful glow through the delicate blossoms. I tried to capture that with these blossom shots.




Greg and I peeked through the walls into the Chinese Garden. I would love to walk through here late at night! Oh well, I'll just have to be a peeping tom.



My favorite shot ♥




No comments: