Monday, June 29, 2009

By the Way

The raspberry crumble was DEEEEELICIOUS!

I'm probably going to continue to make more crumbles, as both Greg and I really enjoyed it, and if anyone knows Greg and his taste buds, that's a feat to be recognized. A special thanks to Brook and her recipe, her kitchen, and her patience with my lack of culinary skills. Also, thanks for the suggestions on what to do with our extra berries. I think I'll check out donations (thanks, Alethea), or maybe I'll just make crumbles and take them to the streets- skip the middleman.

By the way, it's been gorgeous these past few days. Nothing but smiles, berries and sunshine. Let's hope this trend keeps going.

I actually had something more specific on my mind, but it is currently distracted by the sounds of the television, Greg munching on potato chips, Edgar's tail wagging in front of the computer screen, and my desire to go upstairs and read my book Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.

No comments: