Friday, August 7, 2009

Out on Holiday

Life is too short to sit inside and blog. Well, maybe that's a little too dramatic. Let me try again...

Portland summers are too short to sit inside and blog.

That's better.

I've been under the sun, soaking up rays, floating in rivers, strolling through street festivals, and just admiring the beauty that is an Oregon summer.

My brain is too focused on "WEEEEEE! SUMMER!" to try and put fluid thoughts onto the screen.

I'll be back when the weather cools, the sky becomes gray, and everything feels damp and depressing- so goth. I do my best work when I'm feeling goth.

2 comments:

Alethea said...

I look forward to a time when I appreciate summer again. North Carolina summers are just o long to go OUTside. *sigh*
BTW, we should be buying our plane tix w/ the next paycheck!!! I'm so freaking excited!!!

Shaun and Lisa said...

Alright you've convinced me. Isabel and I are going to come visit you.