Sunday, October 11, 2009

A Good Idea

Despite the lack of updates, I am constantly on my blog page. Doing what, you may ask? Oh, just staring mostly. Maybe hoping a new entry magically appeared, drenched in cheeky prose and riddled with fancy adjectives. Alas, every time I check, it's still the same last entry. Magic my ass.

Ok, so I probably shouldn't blame my lack of magical abilities, but more so my drive and focus. I need to be more disciplined. So I have an idea. Actually, I'm stealing an idea from Amy Earles. She's an artist who's work I've bought, who's blog I read, and who's artistic drive I really admire. She usually has a sketch pad by her bedside, and draws before she goes to bed. Great idea. I usually read before I go to bed, but now writing (and drawing) will be my new nighttime activity. Feel free to steal what I've stolen, and tweak it to fit your own needs.

1 comment:

Alethea said...

I've decided I need to carry around one of those mini notebooks because I'm always thinking of stuff I want to write about, then get in front of my computer and go blank.

Have fun in Maui, can't wait to hear about it!