Tuesday, March 31, 2009


What's better than a pound of bacon? A HOUSE! We sealed the deal, and signed all the closing papers on our new house yesterday! We don't have the keys yet- that'll probably happen tomorrow. I'll post more pictures soon- I need to get in there to take good pictures :0)

So you can help me two ways (not seriously, but if you wanna):

I'm doing Walk MS on the same Saturday that I'm moving. So you can all help me move, or support Walk MS by donating or showing up and showing support! The walk begins at 10am.

2 comments:

Shaun and Lisa said...

I love it!! I can't wait to come visit. I would help move, but Isabel and I would probably be more in the way then actual help.

Kelli Martinelli said...

houses are great! just let me know when to bring by your big ass fern....

see you Saturday. Walky walky.